Phaco Cataract Surgery Package Charges – 2013
Package rates includes Theatre charges, Surgeon Fees, Cost of Consumables, Accomodation charges and post operative checkup for two weeks.
Phaco surgery with non foldable Lens done through a 5.50 mm incision
- Phaco Cataract surgery with Indian lens Rs. 7,500
- Phaco Cataract surgery with Imported lens Rs. 9,500
Phaco surgery with Foldable Intraocular Lens 3.20 mm incision
- Hydrophilic Acrylic Foldable lens Rs. 15,500
- Hydrophobic Acrylic Foldable Lens Rs. 21,500
- Alcon Acrysof Aspheric IQ lens: Aspheric design gives greater contrast sensitivity, particularly in dim light conditions like night-driving Rs. 24,500
Micro Phaco Surgery with foldable Lens done through a 2.00 mm incision
The small wound ensures faster wound healing with less induced astigmatism. The surgery is safer & faster with less bleeding and is ideally suited for patients with systemic problems like diabetes, hypertension, asthma and heart problems.
- Acrysof Aspheric IQ lens Rs. 29,500
- Acrysof Aspheric IQ lens with propak Rs. 34,500.
Toric Acrysof: Toric Lens for correcting cataract and astigmatism with imported consumables ( injection Viscoat, BSS, MAXVAc casette from Alcon USA) Rs. 38,500
Toric lenses are designed for people with astigmatism, reducing or virtually eliminating the need for glasses for distance vision following surgery in people with astigmatism.
Restor Acrysof Multifocal for correcting cataract and presbyopia with imported consumables ( injection Viscoat, BSS, MAXVAc casette from Alcon USA) Rs. 52,500
See http://www.acrysofrestor.com for details
Divya Prabha is one of the few accredited hospitals in India doing this surgery. We have been approved since four years.
Multifocal Lenses have special features that correct your near, intermediate, and distance vision in the same lens.Multifocal IOLs provide your best chance at being free of glasses for the majority of activities.